Stairway, Single Step, Ramps, Slip-Trip & Fall
Don’t fall short when it comes to getting expert advice. D.A. Doddridge and Associates, Inc. provides expert witness consultation in slips, trips, and falls. Whether your case is a fall down a stairway in New York City or an unmarked step in a Boston Brownstone, our credentials, hands-on experience and attention to detail allow us to serve you with confidence.
Stairways, Single Steps, Ramps
According to the National Safety Council, Over 1 Million injuries occur each year as the result of stairway falls. Staircase and stairway accidents constitute the second leading cause of accidental injury, second only to motor vehicle accidents. Each year, there are 12,000 stairway accident deaths.
D.A. Doddridge offers expert reporting of conditions that lead to personal injury, including code non-compliance and hazardous existing conditions.
- Building code compliance of stairways
- Application of recognized Industry Standards
- Condition of handrails on stairways
- Measurement of dimensional uniformity
- Identification of missing visual cue in single step accidents
- Measurements for proper lighting conditions
- Calibrated tribrometers used to measure the coefficient of friction
D.A. Doddridge & Associates, Inc.
7 Marwood Rd.
Worcester, MA 01602