Construction Defects & Disputes
Construction Defects | Cost Estimation & Schedule Delays
Construction defects occur in both commercial and residential buildings. New construction is usually assumed to be made with better materials and of a more stable design, but due to reasons such as poor craftsmanship or a failure to follow proper architectural plans, specifications and procedures, new construction can have its flaws. The construction experts at D.A. Doddridge and Associates, Inc. are experts in knowing the many ways these defects can manifest. We provide construction expert consultation and expert witness testimony based upon our decades of hands-on experience in the construction industry.
Other breach of contract matters include disputes over budgets and costs, and schedule delays. Our team specializes in the forensic analysis of the assessment of construction costs and the validation of impacted construction schedules.
Construction Defects, Delays & Disputes
Our team of engineers and architects have over a century of combined knowledge in a wide diversity of building types, as well as non-building construction matters.
- Review of contract documents and other background information
- Hands-on field examination and testing
- Identification of deficiencies in design, workmanship, materials and/or maintenance, and their contribution to the building problems
- Change order analysis delays Standard of care
- Forensic construction cost estimation and analysis
- Quality of workmanship
D.A. Doddridge & Associates, Inc.
7 Marwood Rd.
Worcester, MA 01602